Paris here I come

Thursday 31 May 2012

'E' is for egg!


I'm an egg lover.  I would be lost without them, and there's not a day or two that goes by without an egg or two!

So for breakfast today I had a scrambled egg on multigrain bread for 6 pro-points. I have them in omelettes, fried, poached, in a frittata, in a quiche, stirred through in fried rice, and boiled. Have I left any other way of cooking them out?

I'd like to have chickens roaming around in my backyard except for the clucking, the poo, and the cat! :O

3 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

I'm definitely an egg lover too. We go through at least a tray a week.

Claire said...

Hi Heather
I have an egg for breakfast every other day, usually poached on a piece of whomeal toast. These are super fresh and organic as they come from my neighbour's hens. I find that proteins in the morning is a good way to last til lunch without feeling hungry.

Heather said...

I'm lost if we run out of eggs! Protein is definitely the way to keep satisfied for longer. Maybe I should buy them by the tray...I wish I had a neighbour that sold eggs, they sound delish!