Paris here I come

Thursday 3 May 2012

The elusive 'E' word!

The elusive 'E' and I need to get better acquainted.

We're like not talking at the moment, although I did go for little walk with my niece Hannah the other day at Bi-Centennial Park. It was more of a stroll than anything but I guess better than nothing. The silence is killing me.  So before 'E' completely turns away from me and disappears from my life altogether, I'd better getting reacquainted with him.

So my goals for this week:



1. Put Tready back down into 'walking position', compared to 'clothes hanging position'.

2. Walk on Tready for 5 minutes on first day (don't want to overdo it).  ;P

3. Increase walking by a minute each day.

4. Start today!


EXTRA:     Walk around soccer park (which is huge)!

HAHA!  Did I really say 5 minutes on Tready - may just have to re-evaluate that one.


No comments: