Paris here I come

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Week 4 Weigh-in...wooohooo!



I'm happy today! It was looking really bad on the scales yesterday after Mother's Day, and I had a vegie and healthy day yesterday - no social events!





Yesterday's menu was:
  • Mushroom and tomato omelette
  • Banana smoothie
  • Broccoli, leek and potato soup
  • Apple
  • Cabbage and bacon
  • Broccoli, leek and potato soup
  • Lamb with garlic and herbs
  • Wasabi peas
  • Halva
And I wasn't hungry because the soup really filled me up and was 1 PP per ladle.

So I lost 1.1kg which brings my total loss to 4.3kg.
My current weight is 111.2kg, only 1.3kg to go under 110kg.
Bring it on!


4 comments:

Carole said...

Inspirational.
For a bit of light relief, you might enjoy this Cartoon

Heather said...

Thx Carole...nice cartoon humour! :P

margie uk said...

You always do so well, I have only been losing 1/2lb the past 2 weeks. Very slow going but in 12 weeks I have lost 18lbs so not too bad. Need to buy smaller size clothes now.

Keep on posting you are inspiring me

Heather said...

Thx Margie! You're doing so well...it's great when you have to buy a new wardrobe :)