Paris here I come

Saturday 12 May 2012

Today I will make good choices!

Today I will be resolute and make great choices!

Yesterday I bought fish and chips for dinner because it was 'one of those days'...too busy, nothing to cook, driving kids from A to B at night, Brent had to leave work early because of a back spasm...oh, what other excuse can I find?

I actually walked into the fish n chip shop thinking that I'd order some grilled fish. But  my eyes darted to the kids pack which was cheaper but less healthy.  The kids pack was quite substantial...so I bought it, ate it, tracked it, and then kicked myself!

So today! Good choices, healthy choices, exercise choices.

I'm starting the day with a banana smoothie.



NO to rubbish after netball and soccer!
NO to convenience

YES to fresh and healthy!
YES to movement!


No comments: