Paris here I come

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Week 3 Weigh-in: It could have been worse

Had a huge day organising a Mothers' Day breakfast for 300+ people at one of schools I'm Chaplain at. I was so worried that I wouldn't have enough food...but of course, I had more than enough...I was counting croissants in my sleep! It was a really early start but I had lots of helpers, and the mums and kids loved it.  Just got to do it again on Thursday morning at the other school I'm at. :D


Weigh-in result: Let's get it over and done with! Week 3, which included the big weekend away, showed a 700gm gain.  It actually could have been worse, but it was a lovely time, and there's no point living in regret. We had a very social time eating all weekend, and now I'm back to 'regular' life.





Tonight's dinner is chicken salad, baked potatoes, and omelette. I was good, I felt like takeaway but thought better of it!



1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

tomorrows another day. lets move on and concentrate on that. whats been has been and no regrets aye. we still have to live.

heres to a great week ahead.