Paris here I come

Wednesday 30 May 2012

My Winter Goal

I'm going to New Zealand on the 3rd of July, and it's a skiing holiday.  There's only about 5 weeks left and I need to get fitter...I'm thinking of going apres-skiing this year and not doing the skiing bit, hehe. But that is a rather lousy option, I should be making the most of the next 5 weeks and getting ski-ready!


On the way to Perisher, Australia July 2011
Last year when we went skiing, I weighed around 105kg, and was going to the gym (which I still pay for and never go to).  I'd love to be able to get to 105kg and get to the gym, but everything in me says, "arggghhh"! That would be a loss of 4.5kg and then the embarrassment of having to face the gym staff after such a long absence.

I'd have to seriously get over myself...truth is, I don't like gyms.  So I'll keep working on the 4.5kg before we get to NZ, and get Tready going while the TV is on...and maybe I'll feel OK about the gym sometime soon!


Brent and I having a hot chocolate break, Perisher 2011

No comments: