Paris here I come

Monday 14 May 2012

Happy Mothers' Day!

Happy Mothers' Day to all the mums out there!

Did you have a nice day?  We had a lovely day. I didn't have breakfast in bed (because we had a late night on Saturday, and I said "you don't need to give me breakfast in bed, you can sleep in"). After church we went to see 'The Avengers' and got sushi seconds before the movie started. Yum! Great movie if you like super hero movies which we do.  



I got some lovely pressies but they included 2 boxes of chocolates! Yikes again.  Now, I'm not a chocoholic, but if they're there then I will eat them! I shared them around everyone, but still ate five choccies! My broccoli soup was yummo and certainly helped with healthy options, but not enough! So I'm feeling frustrated with myself this morning! At least a new week starts tomorrow, but I'm going to try and reverse the damage as much as possible today!

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

You can't undo what's been done but you can do something about NOW. Stick to your resolve this week and make the best choices and this time next week you will see your reward. And remember - Paris.

Sounds like you have an awesome job Heather. I too work for an organisation that helps our community for the better. We cover community, education, arts, youth and older people and energy related projects. It's a wonderful and rewarding job.

Heather said...

Thanks Lee-Anne. Yes, remember Paris! :) I had a good day with my points, still need to track it though.

I like the sound of your job too. I agree it IS wonderful and rewarding helping people.