Paris here I come

Sunday 20 May 2012

It's easier to be anti-social, but not as much fun!

Haha, I thought I was going to have a party-free, social-free week! Just stay at home and be healthy...no dinners out etc...I don't know why I even think this because my week is never social-free. I should never depend on a 'normal' week at home eating soup (jokes), and should just learn to accommodate the social occasions in my life as the norm.

As a matter of fact, I've only cooked once all week as we've had something on every night of the week:
  • Tuesday we got back from piano lessons at 7.30pm, so I bought Chinese takeaway (as healthy as possible).
  • Wednesday ended up being a date night and we ate at one of my favourite fusion restaurants in Balmain.
  • Thursday was sports training night and we got home at 7.45pm, so I bought chicken and salads.
  • Friday night we celebrated a friend's birthday and went to an Indian restaurant.
  • Saturday (last night) I cooked a healthy chicken and vegetable curry as we had some friends over, and they bought dessert over...I had a tiny bit.

I've got two days to go before weigh-in on Tuesday.  I might as well drop this notion that a 'normal' week exists, and learn to work around our busy family schedule and busy social life.  I've got to make better choices...and perhaps get better organised with our meals by putting on the slow cooker before piano lessons and sports training.  It could be done cooking by the time we finish if I get it on straight away after work. Yummy, healthy, and cheaper too!

No comments: